Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Boston Legal

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is on tonight..David E Kelly did a good job on this one...I just wish it wasn't so late..but it is funny...reminds me a lot of Ally McBeal.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Boston Legal!!! James Spader has finally found his niche and for once I don't think people see ol Bill as Capt Kirk!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My favorite snacks with my favorite shows

    Boston Legal: Fish N Chips with a good brew

    Lost: A "Dagwood" sandwich and Coke

    Survivor: anything..that show makes me hungry

    American Idol: Chilli dog and slaw

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We're still waiting on the last two seasons of The Practice here. I understand Boston Legal is a Practice spin-off?

    Hmm, no Kirk? So William's not going "I... Object, your... honor!"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know, I think it is a spin off...and a good one..you gotta watch it..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No instead he say
    "Denny Crane" "Denny Crane" "Denny Crane"
    Cause he loves the sound of his own name!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •